Florence, Kentucky Court Reporting
and Legal Video Deposition Services
Servicing all of the Midwest and Providing Court Reporting
and Legal Videography Services Nationwide.
Please call 877-808-5856 or fill out our form below
Kentuckiana Reporters has provided court reporting and legal video deposition services to Florence, Kentucky for over 30 years. Our court reporters and videographers are local Kentuckians who are from Florence and the surrounding region. We provide real-time court reporting, daily transcripts, secure electronic delivery and storage, videography and trial presentation services. Conference rooms are available upon request. Contact Kentuckiana Reporters to schedule your next deposition in Florence, Kentucky.
Please call 877-808-5856, email email@example.com or fill out our reservation form below.
Florence is located less than twenty minutes south of Cincinnati, Ohio. Many travelers will recognize the famous “Florence, Y’all” water tower that is located near I-75. Built in 1974, the water tower originally read “Florence Mall” but was completed before the mall was finished. The state of Kentucky, in its wisdom, said it was illegal to advertise something that did not exist. The mayor of Florence at the time, C.M. “Hop” Ewing simply changes the “M” to a “Y’” so it would read “Florence Y’all”, rather than paint over all of the letters, as a temporary fix (saving $1,270) and tribute to region. The “Y’all” has remained ever since and effectively captures the friendly southern spirit of Florence. Contact our friendly office staff for more information about hotels, restaurants and tourism in Florence, Kentucky.
Production and Distribution
- Centralized production and distribution. Your transcript is centrally produced and archived in our secure repository by our offices so that you always get the same assurance of quality, familiar format and guaranteed 7-day turnaround.
- All document production is done “in-house.” We do not rely on any other company to produce our documents.
- Maintaining control of the documents allows us to ensure that the final product is in keeping with our high standards.
- Convenient access to repository. ALL transcripts are formatted and produced in our offices and stored in our secure repository permanently and indefinitely. No need to search for the delivery or location of transcripts. Legal staff has access to our secure repository 24 hours a day.
- Fair and familiar invoicing: we generate all invoices, extend reduced rates when available and stand behind you as a client wherever your discovery needs take you.
- To complement our approach to cost savings, Kentuckiana Reporters has formed strategic alliances with other reputable legal service providers. Kentuckiana can procure these services at a fraction of the cost you would if you were to contact them directly.
- We also know that your Accounts Payable department can get inundated with invoices from multiple vendors. In addition to the “hard cost” savings, you will also save additional “soft costs” by reducing the number of invoices to process. It is estimated that an additional 10%-20% savings can be realized by streamlining the accounts payable function.
Schedule a Deposition Now