West Chester, Ohio Court Reporting
and Legal Video Deposition Services
Servicing all of the Midwest and Providing Court Reporting
and Legal Videography Services Nationwide.
Please call 877-808-5856 or fill out our form below
Kentuckiana Reporters has provided court reporting and legal videography services to Westchester, Ohio for over 30 years. Our court reporters and videographers are locals who are from Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky. We provide real-time court reporting, daily transcripts, secure electronic delivery and storage, videography and trial presentation services. Conference rooms are available upon request. Contact Kentuckiana Reporters to schedule your next court reporter or legal videographer in West Chester, Ohio.
Please call 877-808-5856, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our reservation form below.
West Chester, Ohio is located just 20 minutes from Cincinnati and a little over an hour from Dayton. It was recently named the 32nd best city to live in by Money Magazine. If you are visiting the area for your next deposition, please ask our staff to help find accommodations and restaurants in the area.
Production and Distribution
- Centralized production and distribution. Your transcript is centrally produced and archived in our secure repository by our offices so that you always get the same assurance of quality, familiar format and guaranteed 7-day turnaround.
- All document production is done “in-house.” We do not rely on any other company to produce our documents.
- Maintaining control of the documents allows us to ensure that the final product is in keeping with our high standards.
- Convenient access to repository. ALL transcripts are formatted and produced in our offices and stored in our secure repository permanently and indefinitely. No need to search for the delivery or location of transcripts. Legal staff has access to our secure repository 24 hours a day.
- Fair and familiar invoicing: we generate all invoices, extend reduced rates when available and stand behind you as a client wherever your discovery needs take you.
- To complement our approach to cost savings, Kentuckiana Reporters has formed strategic alliances with other reputable legal service providers. Kentuckiana can procure these services at a fraction of the cost you would if you were to contact them directly.
- We also know that your Accounts Payable department can get inundated with invoices from multiple vendors. In addition to the “hard cost” savings, you will also save additional “soft costs” by reducing the number of invoices to process. It is estimated that an additional 10%-20% savings can be realized by streamlining the accounts payable function.
Schedule a Deposition Now